Saturday, May 2, 2009

Back and back at it!

Hey there...
(if there's anyone still out there)
I'm back! And back at it!

I'm actually quite excited because I've had a new idea for a digifeature that is very shootable on a shoestring budget. So I've put my other script to one side for now and I'm working on the new one. The idea is to write and shoot this script quickly. Within a year. Not to worry about perfection, just to aim for 'pretty good' instead. And failing that, to aim for 'finished'. I'll take 'finished' over 'unfinished - but - theoretically - perfect' any day.

So, I'm outlining at the moment. The plan is to start writing the first draft in a week's time. Writing at the rate of four pages a day. So let's say goal is to finish the first draft by the end of May.

2 comments:

Sean_Molloy said...

Yay for being back! And for the fast-writing approach, hope it works out well...

the daily screenwriter said...

Thanks, seems to be going well so far.