Sunday, May 10, 2009

It is begun. Page four.

Frakkin' awesome!

I have now begun my digfeature! Entitled 'The Secret' (might as well share the title. Working title, incidentally, it will definitely change). Four and a half pages today. So technically page five. Plan is to write four pages a day, six days a week. Though documentary will have to take precedence now and then.

My goal with this is to relax and have fun and write faster than I ever have before. So far it's going okay. Though I must admit had a few 'it's not perfect' crises even today.

But really trying to focus on this as a learning/fun experience. Really focusing on leaving perfectionism behind. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

d f mamea said...

good luck rays being transmitted from West Auckland.

nice title - very The daily screenwriter.

Lyse Beck said...

I know I'm behind, and seems that you don't need the good luck wishes as you're plowing along so well! But never the less, good luck! May your writing be swift and the imperfections be ignored. (for now) :)

the daily screenwriter said...

thanks - I need every bit of good luck I can get!