Saturday, September 20, 2008

Second half of second act

Today looked at the second half of the second act. I have had some feedback from a reader on my script so far, that was helpful as it made me realise my script was looking overlong because I was repeating some beats from the first half. So now second half is looking a lot leaner. I now have a general shape for the second half of the second act. Have decided the next stage is writing a scene list to get this part of the script a lot clearer. Suspect I will be reneging on the idea of doing a scene list for the whole of the rest of the script, because I'm realising that the subtleties of the scenes once written will have a major influence on how things play out in the third act.

1 comment:

Sean_Molloy said...

End of page 13. I'm happy with the work to date, but progress is slow. But slow and steady will get me there!