Sunday, June 29, 2008

Page 36

Phew! That was lots of work! But am very pleased with final result. Have nailed first turning point. That scene took a lot of work to get right. After first draft of scene realised protag was already at turning point at beginning of scene but needed to be there at end of scene instead. Also realised which character needed to be passive, which needed to be more active (am being slightly cryptic so as not to 'taint' my pool of potential readers and feedbackers out there with too much knowledge!)

Think I deserve an icecream now!

4 comments:

Sean_Molloy said...

You can have an icecream. But do you really want an icecream? It's freezing out there!

blofeld said...

An ice cream? In this weather?

Are you mad?

But I am seriously impressed by how well you are doing! And slightly jealous.

Well done!

the daily screenwriter said...

Didn't say was gonna have an icecream. Said DESERVED an icecream!

Maybe with hot fudge sauce? Would that suit you nitpickers? :)

Thanks for keeping me honest... (even if I'm making stuff up about frozen desserts!)

Helen Rickerby said...

I think you should have icecream if you want it, but I think it should be on some kind of hot pudding, like apple pie or something.