Saturday, June 14, 2008

Here we go...

Okay. First post. Stardate June 14, 2008.

The purpose of this blog is to put pressure on myself to get on with the writing... so if I don't EVERYONE WILL KNOW. So you have my permission to hassle me (nicely!) if I appear to be slacking.

And if you want to post your own progress in the comments section too - that'd be cool. Nothing like peer group pressure!

Please don't hassle me for my goals being unambitious (if you think, for example, my pagecount goal is a bit low). But feel free to hassle away if I don't meet my stated goals.

current goals:

My goal is to come up with a workable outline by Monday, the day I leave for Sydney. To do a 3 hour stint on Sunday and on Monday towards that end.

And to start my first draft by Monday the 23rd at the latest. Prefer to start it the 21st or 22nd though.

Today (Saturday):
Did some thinking re the two genres I'm combining for my script. Came up with some basic genre-based beats I want to incorporate. And spent the rest of my 3 hour stint setting up this blog.

No comments: