Friday, March 6, 2009

Time to get back to the draft.

I've written most days this week but for some reason didn't feel like posting... maybe that's because it's all felt a bit slow. Anyway, I've been collating an outline for the second half of the script. Today I looked over what I've got and realised it's time to get back to the draft again. I still have some holes - mainly in the third act - but I think the outline's at the point that I have to get back to draft level to work out the details. I'm not exactly pleased about that because I'm off overseas for a month in a couple of weeks - and I had it all planned out that I was going to 'finish' (ha!) my outline before I went, so as to hit the ground running (yeah, right) with the draft when I got back.

Just typo'd 'draft' as 'drat'. Freudian?

Anyway, if I don't manage to find an excuse, it's back to the draft grindstone tomorrow.

Drat.

2 comments:

Helen Rickerby said...

How can we congratulate you on your hard work if you don't post!

the daily screenwriter said...

Yeah, I know. What's my problem? Dunno. Not good to neglect posting. Will try to reverse that trend.