Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Drafting day 13. Page 51.

Day 59 since starting this project. Page 51.

Days outlining:15
Days drafting:13
Total days writing: 28
Days not writing: 31

Today was not a happy day, writing-wise. I've been avoiding writing for a few days - got back to it today, didn't like today's work at all...

I'm not sure if it's because the scenes I was writing aren't so good structurally and are going to have to change, or - maybe this script doesn't feel like such a new idea any more, so I'm falling out of love with it, or - what.

But I do feel that the only possible response is to keep going anyway. Not to analyse too much, but just keep going. But I'm not even half way! Way too early to be feeling uninspired/over it/whatever!

On the plus side, I did write five pages or so.

No comments: