Monday, July 21, 2008

Comments problem

A reader has told me they sent a comment to my blog yesterday - but I never got it. So if you've commented and your comment hasn't appeared, that will be why. I have no idea why this is and am looking into it. If anyone has any ideas what might be up, or has made comments that haven't appeared, please let me know. Somehow or other.

Update: This appears to have been a login problem and hence a one-off. Let me know if there are any other comments problems though.

2 comments:

d f mamea said...

was your reader a first-time poster? if so, what error message did they get? (it might be a cookie-enabling thingamie.)

if they've posted before - oh, and THIS makes the Comments - i haven't the foggiest.

the daily screenwriter said...

No, not a first time poster. I have read on a blogger forum that there can be a problem if you 'preview' your comment before posting it - that one of the 'publish' buttons then doesn't work. I tried that though, and it worked. So still a mystery at this stage.