Wednesday, July 16, 2008

More plotting

Phew. Cut up my plot points, arranged them in subplot/character lines. You wouldn't think that would be that much work... but had to think about each plot point and whether it should be there. Came up with a few more too. Just working on second half of second act right now. Lots of stuff going on. Have more plotlines need to think about tomorrow. Feels like lots of balls in the air, brain really stretched! But all feels quite fruitful. This is actually feeling like harder work than last week, when I was writing pages. It's feeling more fruitful though, I feel like I have a lot more story going on.

Just reread that paragraph, it's a bit repetitive, brain fade in action I guess.

Me tired. Stop now.

2 comments:

Benedict Reid said...

Four pages today. Could have done more. Which really means I should have done more.
Hope you're having some good breakthroughs with that outlining.

Helen Rickerby said...

Good work both of you.

I scrawled about a page in my journal, which wasn't about anything of any importance.